This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Razor e300 chain/sprocket help

Hey guys, looking at putting a 500w 24v motor on the e300. I'm looking for an increase in top speed.can anyone advise me on chain and sizes for sprockets please. Thanks in advance. Paul.

1 person likes this idea
If I fit my 36v 800w motor tomorrow do u have a sprocket for the motor to take it from the 11 teeth to say may be a 15 teeth I see u do the one the just do up by allenkey . Is that right . If so witch one do I oreder .
Witch one if this will fit my 250w razor e200 standard motor to take it from a 10 teeth to as big as I can
image.png
(219 KB)
SPR-2513C will not fit the E200 scooter's original motor. The only sprockets we have which will fit the Razor E200 scooter's original motor without modifications are the SPR-2509D, SPR-2510D and SPR-2511D.

The sprockets with setscrews in your attached screenshot that have 8mm bores could be made to fit on the part of the motor shaft that is behind the original sprocket however they would need to be bored to a larger interior diameter because that part f the motor shaft is most likely to be 10mm or 12mm.

I do not recommend overvolting the 24 Volt 250 Watt motor, or increasing the gear ratio too much between it and the rear wheel, because doing these things will put a lot of stress on it will probably overheat and burn out. A small increase in gear ratio should be fine though, especially if the scooter will be driven on mostly flat ground. Since you want more speed and power, installing a larger and more powerful motor is the best and most reliable way to achieve that goal.

Please let me no if one of the sprocket will fit my razor e200 standard motor . Do it work by sliding it on to the motor the using the alenkey to do it up . Is that how them sprocket work . If it do work I could save a log of time by putting a 15 ish on front & 47 on back . That gearing link u sent me is nice it has got me seeing the bigger pic . U can put as much power in as u like 2000w Moter but if the gearing is not right it will be slow . Don't no what I will do with out the help u given me
image.png
(492 KB)
image.png
(847 KB)
image.png
(212 KB)
The Razor E200 motor uses a sprocket with a D-bore however you can most likely fit a plain bore sprocket onto the motor as well. I would remove the motor's original sprocket and measure the diameter of the shaft behind it to determine which plain bore sprocket would be compatible. The shaft behind the sprocket is most likely 10mm in which case one of the plain bore sprockets with 8mm bore could be drilled or machined to have a 10mm bore or whatever size the shaft of the motor is.
Need your help with sprocket for motor . Iv got this motor given to me it's a 350w 24v motor . With a 11teeth motor sprocket . Now with a 47 back sprocket it's going to go a bit faster then when it had a 55 teeth back sprocket . But I want a more teeth on the front . It has a D bore shaft but I see u sell this sprockets that u do up by alenkey I put the pic up of the motor and the front sprockets I am talking about . Will they fit or work or is it not ment for that motor . Would love to have a 15 teeth or more lol . I think it would need to be a 8mm gap to slide on to the shaft but then do u just do up the alenkeys .
image.png
(232 KB)
image.png
(575 KB)
image.png
(358 KB)
Would this sprocket fit my 350w motor . ZY 1016 24v 350w Plus when I do fit my bigger moter the 36v 800w ZY1020 shod I get this relay switch . As the standard one is for 24v . But I think I remember you say I don't need a relay . As long as I put a 35 amp fuse between the power lead I don't need one . Is that right . I don't want to blow anymore controllers up as I did with the last one as a did not see when plugging in the charging port lead the red & black wires was the wrong way so it went bang . So now the pic Iv got the relay and a sprocket . Would be nice to no if u do a 15/18 teeth sprocket for the motor.
image.png
(232 KB)
image.png
(121 KB)

I don't think any of those sprockets would fit a ZY1016 motor as is. The shaft portion behind the original sprocket mounting area would be the best place to install a sprocket that mounts with a setscrew and one of those sprockets with an 8mm bore might fit if bored from 8mm to 10mm ID. I would measure the shaft with calipers before buying the sprockets to determine what the shaft size is though.

Login or Signup to post a comment