This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Mod a razor E200

This is going to be a week by week messages & a few pic of my razor standard E200 250w motor. I hated the green 1st off . Lol. So needed to go . Plus it's ok scooter well put together but needed more power. So I put a 800w 36v motor into it.new controller of course, 36v twist grip,new batteyes 3 of them 12v 7ah . Making 36v. But as I was get all this stuff it was looking good got all the bits I needed. I new the motor needed to be mounted on top of the footplate as you will see in the pictures. But there was one thing I over looked & was not till I came to putting it all together so I had started the wiring of the new controller,started to work out wear to put the new motor mounts & so on then I see a big problem. The sprocket on the new 800w motor I had got had a 8mm sprocket & 8mm chain pitch & the razor E200 uses a 6mm pitch. Could not beleve it. So when doing any mod's on your scooter make sure you have got all the parts. Even do a dummy run 1st . I wished I had I was 60% into converting it. So I will put the pic of how it was standard . Green mmmmm . Lol Then when I cut the footplate as I thought I was ready to mount the motor . I will put more pic up soon as I mount the motor and then fibreglass the backend to keep it looking nice .
image.jpeg
(227 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.88 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.1 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.79 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.05 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.82 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.09 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.03 MB)
Please help me on this swtch have I got the wrong one I got a on off on SPDT switch like you told me to but some are say as soon as I plug in the charger to charge the two battrys it will go bang . Please help has I want this running ASAP , but had no reply yet from you
image.jpeg
(1.41 MB)
I did the two motors that you helped me with thank u
image.jpeg
(1.94 MB)

Login or Signup to post a comment