This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

This is my razor E200 scooter rebuild .

Ok I will love it if some of you member got back to me and ket me no what you thourt if my scooter mods. It's was a standard razor E200 int green lol . That had to go . So you no its 24v 200w motor some say it's 250w . I upgraded it to a 350w 24v motor . To keep things but to hard . I did get a 800w 36v motor . But after going tought 3/4 contollers as they keepet on going into hard on moss open . Even tho this standards razor 200 controller Iv worked with a few times & never had a problem. But the the razor controller will not take 36 v it just trips out . But if u csn get it running on 24v then switch it to 36v it works . So I was going to overvolting my 350w 24v to 36v when I need it will be they way . It's like useing a 700w moter whan overvolting . Then when asking u about useing two motor you told me others have used them with grate resuts . I will put puc up. The 1st will be the scooter standard . Then the 800w I was going to put in. And so on. It's cone s long way. & I could never of done it with out the help of your team so I can not mo what to say . U realy r the gods when it comes to this. I put the pic up of the set up , but this pic is a 36v to 48 v when mine is 24v to 36v. Snd I used the SPDT switch . Would be nice to used the 36v charger I got new for it . But I under stand I need to charge 24v by one port . & the 12v by the other port . That's fine . I fell I love when I see that if I put my 350w to my 250w motor & overvolting it gos to 1100 w wow . Had to be done lol . So hear are some pic of me doing the scooter & doing the box iver to cover the 3D battry or to cover the 800w moter . Or to cover the 2 motor. Was ment for the 800w 36v if I am onist as thst was the 1st thing I was going to do. But when get the motor & the controllers & the battey . I started to strip it down. & that's when I found out that befor u do any thing like this u make sure u got all the bits . Cheque & cheque & if needed be go over it again trust me . I got all the way then found out the 800w motor had a sprocket that was a T8F chain and needed a back T8F sprocket . Dam. So I got a 350w 24 motor upgrade to the razer e200 . U have to cut the footstsnd away get rid. & u csn bend the brack lever out a bit . But if going for a 500w under the frame then u need to move the brake bracket out side the frame not hard. So no best r some pic . Me spraying it. Making the box . Trying to fit the 800w motor lol . Going to a 350w cool . Then going for the 200 ish motor. It was a 11mph scooter it's now a 18mph to 22 mph. Puting the motor together . Wiring diagrams . Any help or if u think I need a fues then let me no , So I would love comments on what u all thing about this. Thsnk you Jamie
image.jpeg
(491 KB)
image.jpeg
(2.05 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.79 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.08 MB)
image.png
(166 KB)
image.png
(368 KB)
image.png
(215 KB)
image.jpeg
(130 KB)
image.jpeg
(178 KB)
image.png
(353 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.2 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.49 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.32 MB)
image.jpeg
(959 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.31 MB)
image.jpeg
(509 KB)
More pic . I would of love to charged it on a 36v charger but Iv been told that as I am not useing the 12v one as much as the 24 v I need to charge them separate . So I put the ball & red one to two batteys for 24v & the red & black on the 12v one .is there no way of doing it together as in a few month this will be my 13 years old boy so at going 20mph plus what kid do t like they lol. I can do the two chargers if need be I sort that or already have but just finding out. Also this razor e200 or e300 Conroller vesoins 36 they r all the same . U see some put tinker mired to the long metal strip in there. Or on u tube . I man called TK his duz razor hacks. 5vids. On one he say u can out a wire shunt. But if tripped going up hills . So he put a think wires to run parallel to it but then fited it to the ground black wire so it could not pick up current. Lol. But it did I. The end blow a most fit going open . May helm lol . He was running 48 v litiemm batteys I sm running 36v standed battey . Can it be done wire this wire to that ground or - what it work, I would love to find out but if it gos pop they 4/5 now . I no they r £15 but any Ideas please help me .
image.png
(98.6 KB)
image.png
(98.6 KB)
image.png
(129 KB)
image.png
(1.13 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.41 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.88 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.08 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.9 MB)
image.png
(760 KB)
image.png
(133 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.94 MB)
image.png
(1.09 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.87 MB)
Bilding the back box to the motor as now I have two in there . 1st it was going to cover the 800w motor . But now it covers two motor . With the 350w & 250w 24v when overvaulting it to 36v it's like a 1100 w motor . Nice plus if the motor gos on me then I can put the 800w motor on and run it on 24v witch is 600w then switch it to 36 v & it's back to 800w nice .
image.png
(1.09 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.94 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.87 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.08 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.15 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.81 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.84 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.12 MB)
Few more pic
image.jpeg
(2.01 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.37 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.01 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.28 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.97 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.01 MB)
Please help me . U no Iv out a lot of work into this scooter having problems with controllers & so on. Iv got it just the way I like it, but on 24v two motors 250w & 350w 24v pulls away a lot quicker then the 350w 24v motor when I had one. But putting two on there sho be like 600w on 24v don't get me wrong switch it to 36v and it flys . But did think I'd get more power from the teo moter on 24v . Or am I just wanting to much lol. I have now started to dout myself, mmmm I no u shod not but I need to ask your help just to make sure I got this right . At the mo I have the moter running forwords I.e bottom one is like it shod be running to the right or turning to the right , & the top one is also going to the right . Now as I was looking at it I was thing u can make the top motor go to the left so it spins the back wheel backwards , say with me lol , but the bottom one then pull the chain making the back wheel go forwords . God I hope that made sense . So it's pulling the back wheel backwards but the second bottom motor will pull it round. or am I over thinking this. & both moters shod be spinning to the right if looking at them . Silly Q I no but got to no if it will work . P.S I can see why overvoulting is so much fun to get out of a 600w24v motor to 1100w 36v is mad. Plus glad I never went for a 36v contollers as switching them to 24v it would cut out at 32v so it's worked out fine . Thinking about cutting the V metter metal strip to ground it . Bypassing it. & on the back of the board u can bridge a gap across the motor relay taking that out . It's ratted to 70v or somthing so 46v will fry it but 36v will be fine . But there is s black round thing inside the controller that's says 35v not to sure what it is. On other controller Iv opened they had two of the but sed 70v in blue plus two lines of metal strips . When mine had one .
image.jpeg
(2.28 MB)
image.png
(133 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.88 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.41 MB)
image.png
(1.22 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.38 MB)
image.png
(1.23 MB)
image.png
(1.1 MB)
image.png
(804 KB)
image.png
(773 KB)
The pic u showed me is for 36v to 48v I am doing 24v to 36v so I just drop one of the battrys . But some r saying if I try and charged the battrys like that I will get blue smock I.e it will not work . Now I trust you as so far you have help me all the way with my scooter . If I put the 24v port charger to the two battery's & then the chargers to the 12v one will it be ok. Iv been told to put them into parrel I think it's called to charge them on 12v . Help please . ASAP as I can not keep paying out & I need to get this right Or my batteys colud go my charger the lot. I realy need your help . By your pic I just put the - to the black & + to red on the two battrys & plug in my 24v charger and it will go green when it done. And as its all still wired up I can out the - on black & + on red on the other 12v battry & that will charge no probelm . Plus do I need to fuse from any the battrys & if I do wear do u put uT . p.s I have this LED TWIST grip that I can not get to work . Will it work on my 4pin ends from the razor e200 it has two brown & two orange wires . the new one has 3pins but a yellow one as well . So 4 will it work or can I make it work on the razor controller I put pic up
image.png
(133 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.41 MB)
image.jpeg
(419 KB)
image.png
(168 KB)
image.png
(537 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.41 MB)

Hi again need your help again. Iv got a razor e200 with a 350w 24v . Tryed overvolting to 36v but the standard controller did not take it. So Iv got it back on 24v running as it shod . I.e battrys going into the controller the so on. But I am looking to use this SPDT on,off,on switch. But want it to go from the motor the to the switch & the strait from the battery's. Is that possible. So when using the scooter I can use the twist grip to make it run but the if I use the switch when running full power I can switch it on and it will run from the 24v battery's through the switch them to the moter if that makes sense. I have been told that if I was to bypass the controller and went from the 24v battrys to the motor u get more out of it as the controller hold some power back is that true. So if I was to go straight from battrys to moter will it be more faster. & can it be done that I can still charge the battery's as it shod be done . Fm but then switch it over to full 24v or I could do it so when the switch is used as I switch it on I will be bypassing the controller as it's wired up from the motor to the switch then from the battrys iver 24v or 36v to the switch. Will that work . As it no going though the controller when using the switch. Do u think this will work . Overvolting was mad it was flying . So I really want 36v again but with melting the controller. So like I say by used the switch and the wires not going into the controller just 36v or 24v straight to the moter . What do u think

It's a SPSt switch I need worked it out . Could of used the other one but would of had to put the - to top & - to bottom of the three & then out the + to the middle as that's the power block sm I right , Please tell me I sm learning lol. Sorry about the other power pack topic I started but I do need to no is this there a was of using the the standard controller 24v so charging is good but wirer it up so when using the a switch I can bypass the controller and switch from 24v standard to 36 v by the switch can it be done

Need your help with this contoller u sed the 1st one in the pic will work for about 20sec . Is it because it needs more moss fets . Iv Sen one controller with 12 of them I put that pic up as well if u can tell me if that one will work The 1st pic u sed will not last long . But the other ones have 9 to 12 moss fets will that work . I see that the 1st one it only has 3 so I can see why that would not larst . But the other ones Iv found have 9 to 12 . Will that work . If not any of them will a dimmer switch allow me to control the power and speed . I just don't like them other speed contollers Iv gone tho so meany of them . & when u contact the shop they don't want to no . That's y I am looking for a way round the normal type of controllers . Iv Seen one with 12 fets inside & a fan . It's £24 but if it's about keeping it cool sure that one would work .

I have not used one of those type of controllers on an electric scooter before so I am not sure how they would hold up or if they would overheat. Has anyone else used one of these type of controllers on a scooter before?

I need to no how to wire up a 36v /3 ,12v Battrys but I want to put them into a SPDT , on off on switch so it's only got 3 ends on the switch. Wear would the RED + & black - wear would they go on the switch . Would it be red + top one then - black going to the bottom leaving the middle one empty. This is not using the controller its bypassing the controller using the switch as a Twist grip to make it go . I will just flick the switch to make it go . As there is not much differents from a switch and the razor grip . So I think it would work . So will the SPDT switch work or do I need a other switch please help me ASAP thank u . I have asked also about the 24v /36v battrys pack wiring up to the switch bypass the controller but also useing the controller on 24v but when I use the switch it would be wired up from battrys pack to SPDT switch so when the switch is off then it's on the controller running 24v but then wires from the battery to the switch & the motor to the switch. Can u help me to work out a the wiring to the set up as well . No it a lot . So I need to no 36v straight to the switch & the motor , no controller. & I need one diagram using the controller for 24v so it's work fine, but then using the switch it will bring in the 36v but not going through the controller, can it be done please please help me

Will this work 2 / 12v battrys = 24v but then add one more 12v but keep it 24v .

The battery pack wiring diagrams that you attached are not wired correctly and will not work. A 36 Volt battery pack needs to be wired as shown in the drawing below.

If you want to make a battery pack with a switch that changes it from a 24 Volt pack to a 36 Volt pack, and visa-versa, wiring directions for that are shown on this forum topic.

Overvolting wow wow

Iv just overvolted my e200 200w 24v standard to 350w 36v and its flys . Did it the hard wire way. May not be the way some of u would of done it but it's flys . The standard controller would not take the 36v. Snd the cheep China one are no good. Tryed them . So I bypassed the controller. Taking it out & bilding a 36v pack with a relay. Then put the motor wires one to the Battey pack & the othe lead to the switch . With has to be a SPSt switch. I packed the battrys in lots more room no controller. Plus I did a cover to go over the other battry , not bad . I charge one 12v battry by a different charger . As u can see in the pic . & I charge the other two 24v with the standard charger not. Hard to do am look for a a way to control the power as it realy go now so fast u can not stand on it and turn it on . It will throw u off . So looking to use s dimmer switch as well so u can bring the power in But wow it go some

I have a 24v scooter I tryed to use a SPDT switch has 3 ends to it . But I need to no bypassing the controller running 24v with a switch runing 24v to power up the 350w 24v motor . So trun on switch 24v makes the motor run . But I want it so if I switch it up or as some switches have a / on/off/on going from one on position 24v then switch it to 36v . Witch switch do I need is if the one with 6 ends to the back of it . And how do I make it work . U showed me how to use a SPDT switch with the controller used . But I want to bypass the controller take it out . Make it so turn it or switch it down to on 24v then flip it up to on & its 36v . Please send me a diagram to help me please please please

Login or Signup to post a comment