This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

This is my razor E200 scooter rebuild .

Ok I will love it if some of you member got back to me and ket me no what you thourt if my scooter mods. It's was a standard razor E200 int green lol . That had to go . So you no its 24v 200w motor some say it's 250w . I upgraded it to a 350w 24v motor . To keep things but to hard . I did get a 800w 36v motor . But after going tought 3/4 contollers as they keepet on going into hard on moss open . Even tho this standards razor 200 controller Iv worked with a few times & never had a problem. But the the razor controller will not take 36 v it just trips out . But if u csn get it running on 24v then switch it to 36v it works . So I was going to overvolting my 350w 24v to 36v when I need it will be they way . It's like useing a 700w moter whan overvolting . Then when asking u about useing two motor you told me others have used them with grate resuts . I will put puc up. The 1st will be the scooter standard . Then the 800w I was going to put in. And so on. It's cone s long way. & I could never of done it with out the help of your team so I can not mo what to say . U realy r the gods when it comes to this. I put the pic up of the set up , but this pic is a 36v to 48 v when mine is 24v to 36v. Snd I used the SPDT switch . Would be nice to used the 36v charger I got new for it . But I under stand I need to charge 24v by one port . & the 12v by the other port . That's fine . I fell I love when I see that if I put my 350w to my 250w motor & overvolting it gos to 1100 w wow . Had to be done lol . So hear are some pic of me doing the scooter & doing the box iver to cover the 3D battry or to cover the 800w moter . Or to cover the 2 motor. Was ment for the 800w 36v if I am onist as thst was the 1st thing I was going to do. But when get the motor & the controllers & the battey . I started to strip it down. & that's when I found out that befor u do any thing like this u make sure u got all the bits . Cheque & cheque & if needed be go over it again trust me . I got all the way then found out the 800w motor had a sprocket that was a T8F chain and needed a back T8F sprocket . Dam. So I got a 350w 24 motor upgrade to the razer e200 . U have to cut the footstsnd away get rid. & u csn bend the brack lever out a bit . But if going for a 500w under the frame then u need to move the brake bracket out side the frame not hard. So no best r some pic . Me spraying it. Making the box . Trying to fit the 800w motor lol . Going to a 350w cool . Then going for the 200 ish motor. It was a 11mph scooter it's now a 18mph to 22 mph. Puting the motor together . Wiring diagrams . Any help or if u think I need a fues then let me no , So I would love comments on what u all thing about this. Thsnk you Jamie
image.jpeg
(491 KB)
image.jpeg
(2.05 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.79 MB)
image.jpeg
(2.08 MB)
image.png
(166 KB)
image.png
(368 KB)
image.png
(215 KB)
image.jpeg
(130 KB)
image.jpeg
(178 KB)
image.png
(353 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.2 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.49 MB)
image.jpeg
(1.32 MB)
image.jpeg
(959 KB)
image.jpeg
(1.31 MB)
image.jpeg
(509 KB)
Hi I also need to no if its posable I need a switch was using a on off on one but 3 ends. I need to run 24 on one switch then trun it up to 36v if poss . No controller. Bypassing it. Please help me I no I got the wrong switch help and my scotter is done. Or if poss can I use my controller to run the 24v set up but with the 350w 24v motor as normal but then when I flick a switch it will make it run on 36v . I was thinking the last battrey says it a + at the end then say that Gos to the + to the motor but with a switch In between so flip it on then it makes it work on 36v but turn it off and it back to 24v but using the 24v controller . There must be a way to run it on 24v set up controller so it's standard but then with a switch make it 36v but for that time it's on 36v the controller is bypassed so it don't fry the moss fets . Pleaee help P.s I will try and keep all Q now to this one & not use the others . Or is there a way u can deltet the others so it's just this one so I will not make that mistake again . Thank again I sill say your the gods of scooters
Here is the wiring diagram.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment