This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Mx350 36volt mod - controller question

Hi guys, Newbie here so sorry if covered before. Tried search function but topics I found had old links etc . Just modded sons mx350 to 36 volt. But seems controller can't handle. Have read some versions can handle guess his does not (version 31). Lowered to 24 volt and works fine so figured it must be controlled. Ok easy enough ... just buy 36volt controller .... problem is none have same plug outputs that go directly into existing harness. Do I need to mod the new controller ? If so how? Can I just cut each wire on new controller and tape splice on the plug from old harness ? Is there somewhere to get controller that is plug and play for this version? Maybe there is site that can modify a 36volt controller to plug and play with my version razor for fee? Any help is appreciated!
We have a 36 Volt controller and throttle kit that will replace the 24 Volt controller and throttle of a Razor MX350 version 31. This kit will be plug-and-play with the MX350 version 31. It will have one extra brake switch connector that can be left unconnected. The item number of this kit is RAZ-EKIT6 and it is available at this link: 
https://cart.electricscooterparts.com/speed-controller-and-throttle-replacement-kit-for-razor-mx500-version-1-mx650-version-1-sx500-version-1-and-ecosmart-version-1

RAZ-EKIT6

Installation Warning: The version 31 Razor MX350's original throttle with orange and brown wires will not work with this kit and may damage this kit's controller if plugged into it. So make sure to replace both the controller and throttle at the same time when installing this kit.

Login or Signup to post a comment