8am-5pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday
Start a new topic

I'm After A RAZOR RX200 Rear Wheel  Assembly To Fit On My RAZOR E200 So I Can Have The FreeWheel Feature That To The Best Of My Knowledge The E200 Does Not Offer.
Is There A FreeWheel Conversion Kit Available For The E200 ?
Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

A freewheel conversion kit for the Razor E200 scooter is not available.

We are checking with Razor right now to see if the rear wheel for the RX200 is available. I will let you know if we can get the RX200 rear wheel as soon as we find out.

Is Razor Contacting You By Carrier Pigeon? Coz I Think He's Lost...lol 

I Couldn't Resist That... :)

Actually I think that a carrier pigeon would have been faster than the reply that we got, however we were able to order the RX200 rear wheels last week and expect for them to arrive this week.

Here is a link to the part: https://cart.electricscooterparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RX200-REARWHEEL

Once we get them in stock and photograph them then they will be listed on the RX200 scooter parts page.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Hahaha! I'm new to the website and I can't help just to jump in following up on the pigeon joke. 

I'm not offering any help with your FreeWheel conversion kit. Just wanted to mention that my personal experience with the Razor support team has been very good. I'm not affiliated in any way with them, but at least I think they deserve a good mention from me here. The pigeon was really fast in my case! I was writing a product review for the Razor E100, and for one question I had, I decided to ask the official support directly. I wasn't giving them any chance at all really, but they answered me in just a few hours. Maybe it's because they didn't send my pigeon to search any parts in the warehouse? hehehe

Anyways, how is freewheel project doing John?

Please don't get us wrong the Razor support team is very good and our remark about a carrier pigeon being faster than the reply we got was only because we are in the same state as Razor and a carrier pigeon could fly between us in a few hours. We deal directly with an assigned wholesale representative instead of their support team, so it does take a little longer for us to get a response than if the same question was asked of their support team.

Login or Signup to post a comment