This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Upgrade a razor E300 scooter

I'm in need of a little help from the pro's..... I have recently bought a standard Razor E300 scoooter and ideally looking to make a few mods. I have watched many videos where it says to upgrade to Lopo batteries, upgrade motors, greats and speed controllers. I want to buy the complete set and wondered what would be best, ie What motor What batteries and amount Speed control Gears and sprockets. And if I. Edd anything else like new throttle etc. Really appreciate any help to get me in my new hobby! Thanks guys

4 people like this idea
We can help with choosing parts to modify the Razor E300 electric scooter with.

Do you want it to go faster, or be a better hill climber, or have a longer range. Please let us know your goals for the modification and we will take it from there?
I need help with choosing parts to modify the Razor E300 electric scooter. i want it to be a better hill climber, and secondarily go faster. I am a complete novice at this so please tell me exactly what I need to purchase and what and where is the best place to go have the modifications mounted.
Hi Ben,

We have parts that can be used to modify the E300 to go faster and have more uphill climbing power. However, we do not know of any shops that modify electric scooters and perform the service of mounting modification parts onto them.

You might want to think of the modification in terms of you creating the metal pieces needed for the modification by yourself using common tools such as a vice, hacksaw, metal file, and electric drill. And then bringing the metal pieces and scooter frame into a welding shop for them to weld the metal pieces that you made onto the frame. If you decide to do this then make sure to completely sand the paint off of the frame up to a few inches away from where the welds will be so the welder will not have to deal with burning paint fumes as they make the welds.

If you need help choosing the electrical parts for the modification then please let us know and we will be glad to help with that aspect of the modification.
I have the E300s, I'm inquiring to know 2 things, 1 where I could find the right parts to do a complete upgrade to my scooter for an affordable price. My primary goal is to touch speeds of up to 40+ mph w/a decent run time w/o breaking my pocket. 2. Would it be all the more better to do a 2 or 4 stroke conversion?
I would like to see and purchase the additional parts so I can look to see what modifications I will need. Mine is concerning the electric E300 Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment