This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Why is my scooter stuck in low power mode?

Well I got a 44 tooth wheel sprocket and an 11 tooth motor sprocket for my razor e300 scooter and I just put them on. I have the original motor on the scooter. It's stuck in low power mode. How can I fix this to make it not stay in low power mode?
By low power mode do you mean that the 'low' indicator light is glowing on the throttle and the 'full' indicator light is not glowing?

Yes the lights on the throttle. The full power light come on when I turn it on but when I pull the throttle back the low light turns on, and also I charged it last night for about 13 hours and the battery dies in about 15 minutes, could this be the problem or do I need a more powerful motor? Or something else?
Do you know what the problem could be?
If the throttle's low light turns on when the throttle is twisted that indicates that the battery pack is dropping too much Voltage under load because it is old, faulty, or worn out. Also a 15 minute ride time is very short. Everything that you described is pointing towards the battery pack needing to be replaced.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Ok thanks a lot!

Login or Signup to post a comment