This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

E200 razor scooter

Just wandering what I can do to make my scooter go faster is there a upgrade package that I can purchase ?

1 person likes this idea

We currently do not have an upgrade package available to make the Razor E200 electric scooter go faster.

To modify the E200 scooter go faster most people start off with replacing the 24 Volt battery pack with a 36 Volt battery pack and replacing the original 24 Volt battery charger with a 36 Volt battery charger. This is the easiest way to give the scooter increased speed and does not require much in the way of rewiring other than adding an extra battery to the pack. I am not sure which size of three batteries would fit into the battery compartment however we list all of our battery dimensions on our batteries page. I know people have been able to use larger batteries than can normally fit in the battery compartment by using longer footplate mounting bolts and spacers made from wood (1x2s and 2x2s) to lift the footplate off of the frame to make extra room for the batteries.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment