This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

No power

I accidentally plugged the power cord directly into the battery instead of the charger. Hear a very slight click and now there is no power. What damage have I done?

Hopefully it just blew a fuse. I would check to see if there is a fuse on the outside of the battery pack case and check it. If there is no fuse on the case then I would check and see if there is a fuse located in the wiring between the charger port and the batteries. I would also look for any burned wires or connectors while you are checking the wiring. That would be the best place to start.

You were absolutely right. There was a fuse blown. No burned wires. Thank you, thank you.

Zita Muise

Login or Signup to post a comment