This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

4 to 6 hour ride time wanted for Razor E275 electric scooter

I would like to make my daughter's Razor E275 electric scooter to go faster and the battery to last much longer, instead of 4 to 5 minutes I want it to last at least 4 to 6 hours of riding time. We have the wheel and the on and off switch can you tell please build me a kit. Thank you
There is not enough room in the Razor E275 electric scooter to install enough batteries for a 4-6 hour ride time.To accomplish the goal of a 4-6 hour ride time would require having multiple swappable battery packs and battery chargers. Then when one battery pack gets discharged a fresh battery pack could be exchanged for it. With around 5 or 6 battery packs a 4 hour ride time could be obtained.

The existing Razor E275 battery pack has a connector on it so another identical battery pack could be exchanged with it fairly easily. Some method of easily removing the footplate would need to be devised though, such as maybe quick release connectors of some sort.

The battery packs could be taped together with a strong and long lasting duct tape such as Gorilla brand so they are easy to remove and install.

A battery charger adapter would also be needed to go between the battery chargers and the battery pack connectors. We could custom make these adapters for around $10.00 each.

Login or Signup to post a comment