This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Manco mini bike convetsion

I need a motor to bring this bike up to 30 mph and get some decent time out of it, any reccomendations on a motor size, also the sprocket is a concern to fit on the shaft of the new motor. Please advise what equipment I may need, Thanks
We have a new 1600 watt brushless motor that will be in stock in a few weeks which is capable of the 30 MPH top speed that you want the mini bike to have.

The mini bike most likely has a rear wheel sprocket for #35 or #41/420 chain. The 1600 Watt motor will have a sprocket for 8mm T8F chain installed on it and a motor sprocket for #35 or #41/420 is not available for the motor, so an 8mm chain sprocket will need to be installed on the rear wheel to replace the existing sprocket.

I can run some gear ratio calculations to figure out what size rear wheel sprocket is needed for a 30 mph top speed. I just need to know the diameter of the rear tire to run the calculation. Could you please check and let me know what the diameter of the rear tire is?

Login or Signup to post a comment