This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Upgrade/modify the Swagtron Swagger battery life

So I am wondering if it is possible to give a boost to this electric scooter. Battery life is what I really want. A new, stronger battery that could let me go for more than 22 minutes on the fifth gear would be great. 2nd to 3rd gear is really good enough, but i havent time measured how long the battery lasts on either gear. Cant find anything when I try to look it up.

1 person likes this idea
Since it is such a new scooter model we do not know anything other than what we read online about the Swagtron Swagger electric scooter. Hopefully, someone else on this forum will have information about upgrading its lithium battery though.

It's that new? Didnt even know. Figured it'd be at least a year old by now. Ah well then.

This is the first time we have heard about it. There are so many electric scooters on the market these days that it's not easy to keep up with all of the new models. This forum post will show up when people search for upgrade or modify Swagtron Swagger though so in the future someone may know and offer advise on upgrading the battery.

Login or Signup to post a comment