1-800-908-8082

8am-5pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday
Start a new topic

Kit Request

Hi I would like to order a kit request with SPD-481600BLDC & THR-115K. I'm needing the input power wires terminal changed to 6mm ring terminals and compatible wiring between the controller and throttle THR-115K.

Thank you for your request. 

We went ahead and made the kit and it is item # KIT-400112. 

Here is the link to it: https://cart.electricscooterparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KIT-400112

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!!! 

My only issue now is the wheel in the normal wiring Y>Y B>B G>G Wiring on the motor phases only runs backwards. I've tried other combos (Y>B or G: B> Y or G: G> B or Y) ensuring that there's always one color connected the same and i still cannot get a forward motion only clunking or reverse. If i miss wired the throttle could this be causing the reverse turning?

The throttle wiring could not cause the motor to run in reverse. If the motor runs in either forward or reverse then the throttle is wired correctly.

Reversing the polarity of any two of the motor's phase wires should make the motor's shaft spin in the opposite direction unless it is not a standard BLDC motor and the motor is designed to run in one direction only. Do you think it is possible that the wheel was flipped around 180 degrees the last time it was installed which is causing it to appear to be running backward?

Login or Signup to post a comment