1-800-908-8082

8am-5pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday
Start a new topic

speed controll

I have a X Treme XB 504 e bike 500w.I have a ??? Can put a 750 W speed controll 48v or a 1000 w speed control 48 v on my scooter ????

I checked and the X-Treme XB504 electric bicycle specifications shows that it has a 500 Watt brushless hub motor. You could put 1000 Watt controller on the bike but the motor would most likely run hot and could possibly overheat and burn out as a result. It would be best to keep the controller at between 500-750 Watts so the motor runs cool and does not overheat.

I have a 3 wheel electric bike from beijixing electric its 48v 500w

trottle voltage:1.1v-4.2v

phase angle 120

lowvoltage 42v+0.5v

break pulse low

the bike is to fast for kids I want to reduce the speed by changing the controller, I have learned that there is a controller which can be shorted to have a half effect speed, can anyone help me which controller should I buy in replacement for my current controller

Some of our controllers have wires which can be shorted together to make the motor go slower. I can check and see if we have one that will work on the bike.

Emilson, do you know if the bike has a brushed motor with two thick wires, or a brushless motor with three thick wires and five or six thin wires?
I think this is brushless I have a photo of the controller and the wiring, not really sure weather its brushless please see attached photo
jpg
(181 KB)
jpg
(1.69 MB)
jpg
(186 KB)
jpg
(1.76 MB)

Login or Signup to post a comment