This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

charger

We have lost the charger for the Solar Wing 350 go kart.   We have another charger from a Razor that fits the port.   Will the Razor cord work and not cause damage?

I would check to see if they are the same voltage
Stuart; thank you very much for replying to our forum posts. I have been hoping that someone else other than me would start replying. Feel free to reply to as many topics as you want to. Your replies are always welcome here.

Paul; the Solar Wing 350 has a 24 Volt 12Ah battery pack and a 3 pin inline charger port. It needs a 24 Volt battery charger with a 1.5 to 1.6 Amp output. Razor battery chargers with 3 port inline plugs are made in both 12 Volt and 24 Volt versions. If the Razor battery charger that you have has a 24 Volt 1.5 Amp or 1.6 Amp output then it will work with the Solar Wing 350 go kart and will not cause any damage to it.

Thank you guys.   The Razor charger is 1.2 amp.  24 volt.    Will it work?

Yes it will work. Some Razor chargers list their input at 1.2A, and their output at 1500mA which equals 1.5 Amps. If the charger reads input 1.2A then it has an output of 1.5 Amps.

This is a 24 Volt 1.5 Amp Charger

Thanks again, but this charge says 24 V 600MA ...?

Then it is a 24 Volt 0.6 Amp charger. It will work but will take around 15-20 hours to recharge the 24 Volt 12Ah battery pack that is in the Solar Wing 350 go kart.

Thank you again.    We will use it.

You are welcome. If in the future you want to recharge the battery pack in less amount of time than the 0.6 Amp charger takes then a 24 Volt 1.5 Amp or 1.6 Amp charger will recharge it in around 5-6 hours.

Login or Signup to post a comment