This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Lose part

I brought an i-max s1 and when I was fixing it I lost the two pieces that are inserted in the Bent valve stem and that separate the valve from the rim, I want to buy them but I don't know what they are called.
This is the part I lost they are 2 and they are maked out of rubbery plastic.

The part that the arrow points to in your photo is called a valve stem grommet. We do not currently carry this part however they are available at most motorcycle parts stores.

Login or Signup to post a comment