This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Video Help for replacing scooter throttle

I was given a Schwinn Missle FS electric scooter and though it is still connected the throttle handle piece is broken on it. I found Replacement 6 Wire Throttle for Schwinn® S-500 FS Electric Scooter (No Indicator Lights) 

Can anyone recommend a  video that anyone has posted showing just how to do this? Though it looks relatively easy, I am new at it and just want to be sure how to do it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks 

ROB

We do not have any videos showing how to replace the throttle. The throttle is one of the easiest parts to replace though so you should be able to replace it without the help of a video. The throttle has one cable with one connector on the end of it so it's just a matter of unplugging the old throttle and then plugging the new one in. 

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Yeah I actually did it last week, it was easy. I'd forgotten I'd asked how to do it, but thanks for answering today.

Great to hear that you got the throttle installed. If you have any other questions in the future then please let us know and we will try to reply faster next time.

Appreciated, thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment