This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

I need a little bit help

Hallo, my name is cristian, i live in deutscheland and ii need some help finding this part Yi yun electronics co.. ltd. Q C no 1 2403 From what i understand the part name is Lb33a but.... please help

Does your 2403 controller have the same wires and connectors as shown in the wiring page linked to below?

https://www.electricscooterparts.com/hookup/SPD-2403wiring.html

When i buy this scooter this was out from him
And i don't see any controler pannel
I found it in an old garage and i payed 5€ for this :)) i try to give him a neu chance
It looks like this

A 2403 controller with the same wiring and connectors is not going to be available so the best way to get it running again is to custom install a new controller and use its wiring directions to wire all of the parts to it. 

On an old scooter like that the batteries are sure to need replacement also so at minimum a new set of batteries and controller would be needed. 

The label on the motor will help determine which controller is needed. For example, if the motor label reads 24V 250W then a 24 Volt 250 Watt controller such as our SPD-24250 or SPD-24250A would be suitable for it. 

Tomorow i will make a photo if the motor .. how old is this scooter?

Judging from the controller model it is most likely between 10-15 years old.

This is the motor

The motor in your photo is a 24 Volt 200 Watt motor so a 24 Volt 250 Watt controller such as our SPD-24250 or SPD-24250A would be suitable for it.

Login or Signup to post a comment