This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Thinking about buying an uberscoot 1600

I’m thinking about buying the Uberscoot 1600 watt electric scooter to replace my razor E300s. I started on the razor and I had nowhere near enough power right time or comfort for my needs and trying to get at least an hour and 20 minutes of ride time without worrying about inclines. I also have a bad back so the added suspension is really appealing . I’m also positive I’m going to upgrade the battery from SLAs to lithium-ion I had my ion out for the boat 25 amp hour battery to make sure I can get all the power and ride time out of it possible if anybody i’m also positive I’m going to upgrade the battery from SLAs to lithium-ion I had my ion out for the boat 25 amp hour battery to make sure I can get all the power and ride time out of it possible. If anybody has any insight to this scooter or just a really high-quality one please let me know I’m trying to buy this thing is soon as possible and obviously save as much money as possible LOL

UberScoot does not skimp on quality and their electric scooters are made with high-quality parts so they are a good brand to look into when purchasing a new larger sized and higher powered electric scooter.

Login or Signup to post a comment