This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

crop cart

I'm building a crop cart also know as Asparagus Harvester. You can find them on You Tube, it has two electric motors to drive and for steering with foot controls. I am going to need: motors, controls, foot throttles, wheel assemblies with sprockets, breaks and axles. Knobby tire, as it will be used in a garden application. I am looking for your expertise in compatibility with everything. The motor used needs to go 0 - 10 mph. I would like to have the motor mounting plates as well.

1 person likes this idea
Other than twist throttles we have thumb throttles which are pushed to activate, foot throttles, and wire pull throttles that could be connected to just about anything. All of these throttles can be found on this page: https://electricscooterparts.com/throttlesstandard.html

I did not realize that your cart had two controllers and two motor in my last reply. I just read back on this post and now see that it does. Having two reverse switches, one for each motor, does not appear to be very user friendly to me. I think that in this case using a couple of reverse relays that are both wired to one toggle switch would be the best way to go for reverse.

We are expecting a box of 36 Volt heavy duty motor reversing relays to arrive in two to three weeks from now. These might be the best solution. I will send you an email to let you know when they are in stock.

Login or Signup to post a comment