This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Power wheelchair accessories

I ordered two headlights and a universal phone charger for my power wheelchair. I'd like to know how the headlights are powered and if my power chair will be able to move while my cellphone is charging off of my power wheelchairs battery,and how the headlights are powered. If anyone has any information on the above, please feel free to email me at mightywhiteywolfy@gmail.com. Thank you. I'd also like to know if the headlights will work with power wheelchairs and if they need to be installed in any special way because I may have to transfer them to another power chair as I alternate power chairs depending on the weather.

I found your order and see that two of our item # LIT-53LED 53 LED headlights were on it. Those headlights are powered by 3 AA batteries. Each 53 LED headlight requires 3 AA batteries to operate.

We also have headlights that are powered from the battery pack such as our item # LIT-150 3 ultra-bright LED headlight which runs on battery packs between 24 and 72 Volts. It requires a separate switch to turn it on and off and wiring between it, the switch, and the battery pack.

Since you need to be able to transfer the headlights from one power chair to another the LIT-53LED headlights would be the best choice because they have internal batteries and do not require any wiring.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment