This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Kits availability

When will the Kit 145 be available?

When I add to shopping cart I get a pop up that says the SPD 2400R V2 Speed Controller is not available.

Can I get the SPD 2400R Speed Controller in lieu?

What is the difference of the two?

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

I switched SPD-24500R-V2 over to SPD-24500R in KIT-145 so it is now available.

The only difference between the two controllers is with SPD-24500R-V2 the power switch and reverse switch both went to one connector, and with SPD-24500R the power switch and reverse switch each go to their own separate connector.

We have discontinued the SPD-24500R-V2 controller because the SPD-24500R is easier to wire.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for such a quick response.

I am going to build a electric Baha Wagon Swing Arm Suspension frame. Have a look. Its a spindle wheel.

I would also like to put on a disc brake with a lever. Please let me know what best parts to get.

Those look to be go kart wheels with a single flange hub. The single flange hub could be replaced with a double flange hub so there is a place to mount a disk brake rotor onto it. If you search online for 'go kart double flange hub' you will find several go kart parts stores that sell them. There should also be disk brake rotors and calipers that fit the double flange hub available at most go kart parts stores.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment