This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

ElectrIc wagon

I am building a cooler wagon, and would like help in Determining all parts needed. I have a cart that will be about 24 wide by 40 length with 10 inch wheels. The cooler, cart, and possible passenger could have a total weight of 500 pounds. I will need to operate the cart for up to 2 hours a day on hills in a field terrain half the time. Could you help me determine the parts that i will need. I do not need reverse. I want the unit to free wheel if i run out of power. Twist throttle would be best. I will need to also monitor battery level. I could buy larger car batteries if that would work better. Thanks for your time! Shawn
IMG0336.JPG
(1.46 MB)
We can help with determining the parts needed for your project and even make a kit out of the parts if you would like. I need to ask a few questions to begin.

Is the top speed that you want the cart to travel at walking speed which is 3 to 4 miles per hour, or a different speed?

Do you plan to power only one rear wheel with the motor, or to power both rear wheels with the motor?

Login or Signup to post a comment