This forum is in read-only mode. Please continue to browse, but replies are disabled for now. Why?

Custom Project- Where to start?

Hello! I have been thinking about making a custom scooter, but in a different way. The best way I can think of to describe it would be a mini go kart, but my inspiration is from something called a Modobag. The Modobag is a suitcase that you can sit on and ride. Here is a picture: http://modobag.com/features.html What I would like to make does not require space inside it for storage, just for it to work at a nice speed to have fun with friends. I was looking at your $199.99 Scooter Kit (the second scooter kit listed). I was wondering if you guys think this would be possible to make and if you have the neccesary parts stocked. Thank you!
We carry the powertrain parts that would be needed such as the power kit and rear wheel. The kit that you mentioned KIT-102 along with rear wheel WHL-237 and brake lever LEV-24 would be a great powertrain and brake parts combination for a project like that.

The front end could be taken from a donor 3 or 4 wheel push scooter such as the Fuzion Asphalt.

We have a lot of Fuzion Asphalt parts including many complete scooters that were customer returns and could give you a great deal on one if that is the direction you want to go with the project.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Login or Signup to post a comment